^^NuruL^^

My photo
i'm just like to share with u my story and hope u like it fellow..cheezee n chill

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

the owner of this blog.. ^____^

the owner of this blog.. ^____^

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

plzz don't judge Mr S..

as salam n nite..hy semua followers..i can't sleep!!!f***ing hell yeahh!!btw i want to tell u a story..this is about my fwen named S*******..i call him S..pretty sure some of my colleague always bumped me together with him even my housemates as well..nk dijadikan cerita S ni mmg sgt2 sosial.."fham2 la sndri lelaki lau sosial cm nerr"..but i always respect him!!!!seriously..dy xpnh amk ksempatan or doing what ever y x elok y dy blh wat tuk aq..dy sgt2 protective and caring toward me..tp.....org pndang dy serong coz his attitude plus he got anything that women want..wealth, good look, money, car and etc..but for me, i don't care about that..ikhlas dari hati i just wanna be one of his good fwen that can bring him back to the truth..dy x steruk korg sngka!!!don't judge him if you don't know him well..aq tau sbb npa dy jd cm uhh..plzz!!!!i'm begging you guys jgn tduh dy y bkn2 n as his fwen, sorry for what he had done for you guys..jgn pndang kami seolah2 couple y jijik,tp pd hakikatnya kami kawan rapat y berkongsi cerita suka n duka..

to Mr S...no matter what people said about you, you are still same like other in my heart..sbb sy tau sbb awk jd cm uhh..n sy xpnh slhkan awk.. :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment